SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS are for competition use only. SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS includes gunsmith installed parts that have not been subjected to the California Unsafe Handgun Act testing standards or any independent drop testing. SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS consists of aftermarket parts that replace or otherwise interfere with the intended design and operation of the original manufacture by enhancing the products function in a manner only intended for use in competitive shooting sports.
By purchasing the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS, customer acknowledges and agrees that the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS is being acquired for competition use only and is not intended for defensive or daily use. Customer acknowledges SBGW.LLC has no control over the actual use of owner’s firearms. By purchasing and using the products of SBGW.LLC, customer relieves and indemnifies SBGW.LLC from any and all non-intended use, related costs and/or liabilities, and assumes any and all risks and liabilities associated with such use. Customer also agrees and acknowledges that they have read and understand the following safety warnings:
Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to you or others. All firearms should be handled with intense respect for their power and potential danger.
SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS SAFETY WARNINGS:
- DO NOT handle the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS until you understand its correct uses, operation, and safety considerations.
- SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS is designed as a Competition Use (“CU”) for enhanced competitive shooting and not for daily defensive use.
- CU products operate differently due to the use of enhanced mechanical features. It is VERY important that you fully understand the safe handling and function of this or any other firearms related Shotgun Boogie Tuning PARTS before handling. If you have any questions as to the safe handling of this Shotgun Boogie Tuning PARTS, please call SBGW.LLC at 512-645-4247 for assistance or email email@example.com.
- NEVER alter any part of the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS.
- Use ONLY SBGW.LLC recommended parts and accessories.
- NEVER use any accessory or attachment on the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS without fully understanding the safe handling and function of that Shotgun Boogie Tuning PARTS.
- DO NOT rely on mechanical features only. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure safe handling of the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS and ensure the safe use of the Shotgun Boogie Tuning PARTS in conjunction with any accessories, including but not limited to holsters and ammunition.
- It is the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS owner’s responsibility to ensure that they are in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances regarding the use of this Shotgun Boogie Tuning PARTS and any accessory, including but not limited to firearms and ammunition.
- DO NOT use drugs or alcohol anytime while handling the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS or any accessory attached to the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS. DO NOT use the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS while you are taking any medications that may impair your physical or mental abilities.
- NEVER disassemble the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS without first unloading the firearm.
- Serious injury or death can occur if the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS is improperly disassembled and not reassembled correctly.
- NEVER adjust or change (in any way) the internal components of the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS. Adjustments or changes made to the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS can affect the safety and reliability of the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS, as well as your warranty.
- NEVER use any replacement parts except those parts purchased from SBGW.LLC. NEVER permit any changes or alterations to the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS.
- LLC will not be responsible for any personal injury, death, or property damage that results from disregarding these safety instructions and warnings or those that accompany any accessory or attachment to the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS.
- LLC will not be responsible for any personal injury, death, or property damage that results from improper or careless handling of the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS or any attachments or accessories, including firearms and ammunition.
- LLC will not be responsible for any personal injury, death, or property damage that results from the criminal or negligent use of the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS, any attachments, or accessories, including holsters and ammunition.
- LLC will not be responsible for any personal injury, death, or property damage that result from the use of non-standard, defective or improperly applied accessory or attachment, including holsters and ammunition.
- LLC will not be responsible for any personal injury, death, or property damage that results from the improper modification, repair, or maintenance of the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS, accessory, or attachment.
- You MUST inspect the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS and any attachments or accessories yourself to ensure that they have not been modified, tampered with, or damaged in any way prior to use. NEVER use a modified, tampered, or damaged SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS – as the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS’s integrity and effectiveness may not be capable of withstanding the manufacturer testing and quality standards and may result in personal injury or death.
FIREARM AND AMMUNITION SAFETY WARNINGS:
- Always follow all of the safety rules with any firearm you have. If you have any questions about the functional aspects of your firearms compatibility with the Shotgun Boogie Tuning PARTS, please contact the SBGW.LLC technical department at 512-645-4247 or firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding with operating any firearm in connection with the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS.
- Firearm safety and security are YOUR responsibility.
- Failure to follow all of these basic safety rules may result in sever personal injury or DEATH to you or others. The safe use of a firearm is your personal responsibility. The most important safety device when it comes to the use of your firearm is YOU.
- DO NOT handle this SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS until you understand its correct operation, as well as the firearm’s proper operation. Firearms are all designed differently with different mechanical features. It is VERY important that you fully understand the safe handling and function of the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS or any attachment or accessory before handling. If you have any questions as to the safe handling of any firearm intended for use in conjunction with the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS, please contact the firearm manufacturer.
- ALWAYS use proper shooting glasses and hearing protection to prevent eye injuries or hearing damage. Always be sure that others in your surrounding area are also protected.
- DO NOT carry a loaded firearm with a live round in the chamber while walking, or climbing, or anywhere you might slip and fall, dropping the firearm or the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS with a firearm attached. A firearm that is dropped, bumped, or jarred with a live round in the chamber might accidently discharge even with the safety on causing injury to you or someone else. Always check the firearm yourself.
- ALWAYS check the barrel to ensure that it is free of obstructions before loading and firing the firearm. If you experience a light recoil or “off” sound CHECK THE BARREL FOR OBSTRUCTION. Keep barrel, chamber and all moving parts free of rust. Rust or other obstructions can cause excessive pressures, resulting in serious injury to your firearm, the Shotgun Boogie Tuning PARTS, yourself and others.
- ALWAYS store firearms unloaded in a clean, dry place and out of reach of children and separate from ammunition. Safe storage of your firearm is an important responsibility that every firearm owner MUST take seriously to protect children and others from unauthorized use. Never allow a firearm to be used by anyone who does not understand its safe operation and who has not read the manufacturer supplied safety rules.
- NEVER shoot at a hard flat surface or at the surface of water to avoid a ricochet and possible serious injury to yourself or bystander.
- DO NOT live fire randomly into the sky.
- NEVER point a firearm at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep your firearm pointed in a SAFE direction in case of accidental discharge. This is especially important when loading or unloading he firearm. Always control the direction of the firearm.
- ALWAYS have adequate ventilation at all times. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead, a substance known to cause birth defects, reproduction harm and other serious injury. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure or prior to eating and/or drinking. Read the warning labels for all ammunition and cleaning products for proper handling and use.
- USE ONLY factory loaded ammunition for which the firearm is chambered as indicated by the manufacturer to prevent excessive pressure and possible serious injury to yourself or others around you
- NEVER use non-standard, reloaded, or hand loaded ammunition that has not been subjected to internal ballistic pressure testing.
- NEVER place your finger on or around the trigger area of a firearm unless you intend to shoot. Keep the area free of all objects.
- DO NOT use ammunitions not specifically designed for use in any firearm with the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS installed. Using an incorrect type or caliber of ammunition may cause failure to fire or generate excessive pressure which can damage or even rupture your firearm, causing personal injury, death or property damage. It is your responsibility to select the ammunition that meets industry standards and is the correct caliber and type for any firearm attached to the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS. The wrong type of ammunition may exceed the capabilities of the firearm and can rupture or damage your firearm and the SHOTGUN BOOGIE TUNING PARTS. There are other ammunitions that may fit into you chamber. Always inspect your ammunition. NEVER used damaged, dirty, or corroded cartridges, these can lead to a burst cartridge which may cause damage to the firearm and personal injury or death. Use only commercially manufactured ammunition with internal ballistic pressures which are in strict compliance with the specifications of the Sports Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers Institute (SAAMI). If you have any questions contact your ammunition supplier for verification.